> Country Family Robinson: Attitude of Gratitude Award

Monday, April 27, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude Award

Whooo. It has been an award-winning weekend. Sheesh!

I was presented with this Attitude of Gratitude award from Ali at The Blessed Country Mom
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an Attitude of Gratitude.
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award.
5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for this award. Tell us how you've come to have an Attitude of Gratitude.
Thank you, thank you thank you to all my bloggy friends. My blog follow list gets longer and longer the more I am on here, and I enjoy ever minute of it. I really appricate all the kind words and support I receive when it is needed, and the funny comments when I am CrAzY!! And if anyone reading my blog comes across another blog that you feel I would enjoy, please let me know!! I love meeting new friends!
So now I pass this award on to:
Lily
Michelle (I just started following you, but the posts that I have read are GREAT!)
Ok, so I didn't do all 10, but I need to run!
Sorry!
♥ J

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so flattered!!!! Thank you so much *grins* This is my first award and I will wear it proudly!

Lillian Robinson said...

OH MY! Three awards in one week! Whoopie! I know a bunch that this should go to. Hope they don't get tired of getting awards from me...

Lillian Robinson said...

Congrats! I have passed to you the coveted Noblesse Oblige Award. Please stop by my 'becoming an author' blog to receive your award.

Historical sites with charmine said...

THANKS JESSICA,i have been away from blogland and glad to be back and getting this award.