> Country Family Robinson: My first Blog Award

Saturday, April 25, 2009

My first Blog Award

Imagine my suprise when I read my comments today and found out I had been given NENO's AWARD!




Thank you to Lily at http://www.lillianrobinson.com for giving me this award. Even though she is hubby's step-mom, it is still nice to be commended for your work.

The aims of this award:
1)As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
2)To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
3)Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
4)Don't forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
5)Answer the award's question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
6)Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
7)Don't forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post

Anyway, I started this blog originally to share my story with family, friends, and learn to deal with the emotional roller coaster that goes with having PCOS and Fertility Issues. I love to blog, I just seem to think that I don't lead an interesting enough life to really blog about. I am learning that everything you do is worth something, or you wouldn't be doing it in the first place, and to find reasons in everyday things.

So on to the people I will be passing this on to:

First to Ali at http://theblessedcountrymom.blogspot.com. She is a girl that I went to school with, and I have learned so much from. She is a wonderful mother, wife, and women. I hope one of these days I will be able to use some of the tips and tricks she has shared in her blog.

Next to Alicia at http://yayastuff.blogspot.com/. This girl has been there, and done that. I love reading her blogs, and learning from her every day.

To Patti at http://builtclosetotheground.blogspot.com/ I give this award to you because you are a great woman, mother, and Grandmother. When things get tough, you keep on trucking!! Not to mention you are the only woman I would let my husband call 'Suga Momma'!!

Anyone of the blogs that I currently follow, but did not do this award to, I'm sorry. It is not that I don't enjoy your blogs, it is just that I am only starting to get to know you. Hopefully I will pass on another award in the future to you.

~*Blessings*~
♥ J

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica,
Thank you so much for all you said. You are one awesome woman and I hope it all works out for you, you richly deserve all good things!

Patti