> Country Family Robinson: Dr. Appt Update

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dr. Appt Update

OK, so I had a CD13 ultrasound today. Lining looks good, and turns out I have follies on the LEFT side. This is the slacker side....hasn't produced anything in the past cycles. Anyway, so I am getting my shot this Sunday night, and then its baby dance time!! Hopefully this will be the cycle that something happens. I know that my hotflashes are really bad this time, so hopefully that means something good!!

Also, my friend Jessica from work...she is REALLY PREGGERS!! She had a Dr. Appt today, and is dilated to 4, so I think she is going to go this weekend!! So prayers for her to have a safe delivery.

Well, it is Thursday, so we got Smallville and CSI, so I am off to watch TV with hubbs.

~*Later*~
♥ J

3 comments:

Ali said...

Ooo, dare I say it sounds promising? Will say a prayer for you, happy baby dancing ;-)

Lillian Robinson said...

I am not going to jinx it... I am not going to jinx it... I am not going to jinx it...

Bruce Clingan said...

Prayers your way!!!