> Country Family Robinson: WTF! Just a thought!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

WTF! Just a thought!

Ok, so after driving all over Fairborn to get my RX filled for my shot, I finally got it. Kroger didn't have it in stock, and it was on 'backorder'?!?! ok, whatever. So they found it at the Walgreens up the street. However it is $11 more expensive at Walgreens. So I just paid $58 to hopefully ovulate this month.

Total I have spent:
7 days of 150 mg Clomid - $41
30 days of 1700 mg Metformin - $4 (ROCKS!!)
Novule (1 ml) $58.
Total $103!!
If it works....will mean years of priceless memories.....

Now, explain to me why a 65 year old man could get meds partialy paid for to get a boner, but I can't get any help with making a baby. You would think the making baby would make them more money than giving an old dude a woody!! A baby would mean more money paid to the company, more premiums, etc. Giving an Grandpa a Boner just increases his chances of dying from a heart attack, which would mean no money, premiums etc.

ok, I'm off to eat something now that this is out of my brain!

~*PEACE*~
♥ J

5 comments:

Lillian Robinson said...

Maybe they want Grampa to die so they don't have to cover his medical bills. Praying really hard that this month is THE month!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! The old man boner line made me LOL! Hahaha!

Anyways....isn't it annoying that fertility drugs aren't "on hand" at pharmacies and take days to draw up??

Ali said...

Hahaha! That is classic, so true tho! I am praying for you girl!

Anonymous said...

Ok, the Grandpa part has me on the floor. That is hilarious. But seriously, I'll pray that all of this works out for you.

Patti said...

Hey, even grandpa's like to 'get it on'!!!!!!!!!!!