> Country Family Robinson: My first blog award before my first blog award.....

Sunday, April 26, 2009

My first blog award before my first blog award.....

Ok, so I stated a few days ago that I got my first Blog Award from Lilly. However, Ali had tagged me for an award and I missed the post!!! SORRY SORRY SORRY!!! So now onto my 1st blog award before my first blog award.

I am supposed to tell you about 7 of my favorite things:

1. Tim (Hubby) . I married my high school sweetheart on 09/27/03. As Garth Brooks said " Two of a kind....working on a full house" We are hoping to add to our family anytime now, however PCOS has kept us from that goal, but with meds and Dr. assistance, hopefully we will have that 'full house' soon

2. My family. I love that my family is a bit on the crazy side. I love that my mom, aunts, and uncles are all their own people, and just love to hang out. I love learning from my grandparents, and spending time with them.

3. Our home. I love that we have our 5 acres of land that our (someday) children will be able to run, play, and use their imagination. No worries of strangers, being to loud, or bothering our neighbors.

4. Crafts - Scrapbooking and digital media. Anything that can capture memories, or make someone smile, I love to create it.

5. Photography. I spent a few years in front of the camera as a model, so being behind the camera is great. Just gotta get some things to take pictures of, and I will be all set.

6. Cooking: I am a bit of a picky eater, however I love cooking, baking, and grilling. Good thing my hubby likes to eat!! I love kitchen gadgets, and so does hubby (even though he doesn't cook!) Hopefully some day I won't be a so afraid to eat new things.

7. Reading. Especially during the early summer when I can have the windows open, the birds chirping, nice breeze blowing and lose myself in a good book.

Now I have to choose 7 blog friends to pass this award on to.

1. Lilly

2. Jessica

3. Melissa

4. Frak

5. Stephanie

6. Lucy

7. Patti

Now go pay it forward my Kreativ friends! Thanks again to Ali for the award, even though I missed it!!

♥ J

3 comments:

Ali said...

Hahaha, thats ok! My fault for not letting you know! I am learning... ;-) We sure are having an "award-ful" weekend huh? Have a great night =)

Historical sites with charmine said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! I follow your blog from farway INDIA.

Ali said...

HEY GUESS WHAT!! I have given you ANOTHER award =D check it out! I promise, I am done now for a while!! =) Don't you just feel loved?