> Country Family Robinson: Busy Weekend!!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Busy Weekend!!

Ok, so normally I post a vlog on Saturday, but it doesn't look like I am going to have time. Hubby and I got in later last night....had dinner and a movie. Hubs wanted to see Fast and Furious....and I did too, so we went. the only downside to watching the movie....hubby bored me with 'car talk' the whole way home. I don't know what a 'turbo blah blah blah' or any of that crap is. I just know that the car looked nice.....sheesh! Oh well. It was a fun night, and then we came home and I tried to do my VGNO...until my DSL Modem started freaking out. So if I didn't make it to your page last night, I'm sorry!!! Hopefully I will have better luck next time.

As for today, Hubby is going to the grocery...I hate going...but he doesn't mind. And I am STILL working on Miss Sequoya's scrapbook. The stack of pictures are getting smaller, but my creative wheels are kinda rusty, so it is taking me longer than normal to get the pages done.

My parents are going to meet us here @ 5pm, and then we are heading into Xenia to eat some pizza. After getting a bite to eat, we are heading to the Dayton Dragon's Game!! Whoot!! Tim got 4 tickets for like $40 from his union meeting. Last time my parents went to the game, it was raining and nasty out. so it should be fun. I am going to make sure I get a pretzel this time. It was too hot last time we were there, and I missed out.

We have the regular busy Easter Day. Church service at 9am, Lunch with Grandma and Grandpa Brown, Mom & Dad, Uncle Phil and his fam. Then, once I am stuffed.....we gotta go to Grandma & Grandpa Cramer's, and all that family (like around 40 or so kids, parents, and in betweens like us) will continue to stuff ourselves silly, and then watch the kiddies have a Easter egg hunt, and hopefully see the Easter Bunny. I will try to post pictures later this week.

Hope everyone has a good Easter Weekend. Try not to eat too much candy!!

~*Jessica*~

5 comments:

Lillian Robinson said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. Are you going to the special Easter production Sunday night? We are taking Dani & Lexi. Starts at six.

Unknown said...

Busy Busy! Hope you have a wonderful Easter Sunday! Thanks for sharing!

Leslie said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!

Happy Easter!

Ali said...

I hope you had a great weekend and Easter =) Sounds like you were going to be quite the busy bee. Thanks for stopping by, we did have a fun Easter and ate WAY too much!

Historical sites with charmine said...

How lovely you get to spend easter with the extended family and do all those fun things.