> Country Family Robinson: Busy Busy Busy....

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Busy Busy Busy....

So, another productive week. This week, we had Baby Dancing Monday night, Tuesday Morning - and Tuesday night for good measure :) Had a Pampered Chef Party at my cousin Dawn's house on Wednesday (and making my wallet $120 lighter...Thanks Dawn), Thursday my friend Jessica had her baby girl. Madilyn Virgina...such a cutie. Friday we went and saw Tim Hawkins at the Beavercreek Nazarene Church which is the same church Tim and I were married in. However, the santuary looks nothing like it did when we were there. They have painted the stage area black, and have a biq sound and production area with lights and all kinds of stuff. Looks more like an auditorium than a church....really weird. Anyway, he was really funny, and had me in tears half the time. On Saturday, Me, Tim, Pam (Tim's Mom) and Phil (Tim's Step Dad) went to the Reds game. Needless to say, we left after the 7th inning due to crappy game, too much sun, and empty bellies. So we had supper at Pam&Phil's house, then we headed home. Now we are nursing the sunburn, and enjoying the cool basement. Hubby is more burnt than I am, however I forgot to put sunscreen on my chest and neck, so got a bit toasty in those areas. Everything else got a nice base before camping Memorial Day Weekend.

Hope everyone had a great week, and hopefully mine will slow down a bit so I can catch up on sleep!!

Have a great night
♥ J

0 comments: