> Country Family Robinson: Green Light means GO!!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Green Light means GO!!

OK, so had my first ultrasound of the cycle today. Dr. said we can consider this day 3. Something about being late in the day when I started, and stuff like that. Anyway....after waiting 4-EVER to get a call saying when I could come in, and jacking up my work schedule, I was finally sitting on the table - sayin my prayers. The Dr comes in, talks to me about the previous cycle and any issues....then I 'assume the position'. She checks my lining - nice and thin like it should, checks the R ovary first (The one that had follicles ready last cycle, and where the Cyst hung out 2 cycles ago) ::Started holding my breath:: - same normal cysts (ie small). Go to the Left Side - the bad ovary - same normal cysts, nothing to worry about. ::Start breathing again::

So, I get the ALL CLEAR from the Dr, schedule my follow up for next Thursday to see if we got jumpers at the door. I call my pharmacy to get my refill - they were able to get me the clomid - but I gotta go back tomorrow to pick up my shot - didn't have it in stock.

So, thank you for all the prayers to begin the cycle, now we just hope things work out, and pray that something 'sticks'. Hopefully there will be 2 pink lines by this time next month! Trying not to get my hopes up to high, but a little wishful thinking doesn't hurt.

Until next time....

~*J*~