> Country Family Robinson: Happy VGNO!!!

Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy VGNO!!!

Alright Ladies....time for the Virtural Girls Night Out (VGNO)

Photobucket

Guys are welcome too!

Our hostess for all the fun is Ann at Ann Again...and Again where we do some great blog hopping, make new friends, and just have some great fun.

Now for Ann's question for the night..

Have you ever brought something to a Pot Luck only to see that no one was eating it?

Fortunitly....{{knocking on wood}} I have not hat this problem. Most of the time, people call me ahead of time requesting me to make certain things. I even had a friend that wanted to know if I would cook a few meals when we went to visit to them, just cause they missed my meals. I am no chef, I just make comfy food that is hearty and makes you feel loved!!

Don't forget to head over to Jam's page for more fun!! Her question is 'Who would you like to see in Concert?

For me, it would be a toss up - I would spend half the concert with Ali watching:

Jason Aldean


And the rest of my time with:

Keith Urban

{{Sigh}} Can someone get them to tour together!!! PLEASE!!!

Anyway, got a busy weekend again, so gotta get to blog hopping and make it an early night.

♥ J

14 comments:

Lagean Ellis said...

You have a cute blog. I enjoy it. Like your choice for concerts, too.

Happy VGNO!

Elizabeth D. said...

I like your concert tour idea! Happy VGNO! :)

Unknown said...

Happy VGNO -- Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Ali said...

That would be an AWESOME concert tour, yeehaw! I liked your Hermione Granger comment, I totally forgot you had such curly hair, lol! Mine just gets puffy and frizzy a little. Enough to be ANNOYING! Anyway, have a fun weekend and happy VGNO =)

Leslie said...

Your comment cracked me up "Jason Aldean....with Keith Urban on the side!!"

Sounds... yummy!

Thanks for stopping by tonight. Happy VGNO! Enjoy your weekend!

Unknown said...

It sure would be a great concert. HAPPY VGNO

Lillian Robinson said...

I'm missing your blogs. This was just a teaser...

Kaza said...

Happy VGNO!!! And thanks for the eye candy there... cute boys!

Anonymous said...

Happy VGNO...love your concert pics!

Anonymous said...

Happy VGNO! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Great concert choices! Can we throw Brad Paisley in there, too? ;)

Happy VGNO - Have a great weekend! :)

Unknown said...

Just passing out some VGNO love! Hope your having a great evening!

Cales said...

Just blog hopping from the VGNO! Have a great weekend!

I am Harriet said...

Happy VGNO and Mother's Day Weekend!