> Country Family Robinson: Tag...your it

Friday, May 8, 2009

Tag...your it

I have been MEME tagged by Lily.

I am suppose to respond and rework. Answer the questions on your own blog, replace one and add one question. Tag 6 people, more or less. And here we go!

What are your current obsessions? TTC, Twilight, Harry Potter, and You tube/Vlogbrothers

Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often? do comfy clothes count? as soon as I get home, the shoes go off, the 'girls' go free, and comfy clothes go on.

Last dream you had? bad one...Hubby was choking...he was actually doing his weird breathing out/snore type thing. Scares me everytime. I hate it when he gets on his back.

Last thing you bought? Ipod Touch. My MP3 player I listen to everyday at work died, and I still had the 2 year replacement warrenty, so I sent in the broken on in, and they sent me a gift card for the purchase price, and I got my new one!! SCORE!!

What are you listening to? MIB the movie

Favorite holiday spots? Helping the kids open their gifts! I love the smiles on their faces.

Reading right now? Inteview with the Vampire...isn't as interesting as I remember.

Four words to describe yourself. creative, helpful, loving, honest

Guilty pleasure? Schwan IceCream

Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak? Hubby

Best spring thing to do? opent he windows for the first time!!! love the fresh cool air

Favorite drink? ice tea-made by mom.

Dream vacation? private beach house, relax, no one around, but able to jump in a boat and head into town for some site seeing.

Favorite ever film? Oh goodness....don't make me pick

Care to share some wisdom? eh...don't know

Song you can't get out of your head? nothing right now....kinda tired

Something you are looking forward to? two pink lines...hopefully sooner than later.

What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten? not a big 'strange food' eater. Steak and potato please.

One wish? start a family

How long have you been with the love of your life? 10 years this november, married for 6 in sept.

And I am tagging ...
anyone that wants to do it. Just make sure to leave me a comment so I can come visit your Meme.

♥ J

1 comments:

Historical sites with charmine said...

this is fun i've read some others too.HOPE YOU GET YOUR WISH,you have time on your side.