> Country Family Robinson: BFN....again.

Monday, May 4, 2009

BFN....again.

Well, took the test today. Unfortunitly I will not be celebrating Mother's Day this year.

Reading some of the other TTC blogs, I found that I also tend to have 'benchmarks' for ' this could be the month'. I thought for sure I would find out I was going to be a Mom right before Mother's Day, and be able to tell my Mom on Mother's Day. She would be one of the first ones we tell just because she is my nurse, and I call her everytime I start getting sick, hurt, or have questions. Sorry everyone else reading this. Tim and I haven't decided how we would actually tell everyone - we do know it will be Family First, than Friends and Online Friends. It is only fair! Anyway, there was a baby dedication at church on Sunday, which had Tim and I talking about it on the way home from his Dad's house.

What is interesting is that I didn't fall to pieces this time. I was a lot calmer than normal, which is good. I don't know if it is because of all the extra prayers I have been getting, or if I am just getting use to the BFN's (big fat negatives).

So, now just waiting for Aunt Flo to come so we can start over. Don't know if they are going to change anything during this next cycle. Will keep you all posted.

Thanks
♥ J

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I never know what to say, other than I've been there and if they say there isn't anything medical, don't give up hope or give up God's amazing grace.
Hugs!

Ali said...

{{big hugs}} I'm sorry you won't get to celebrate Mother's Day this year. But I am glad you feel better about it this time around. Still praying for ya!

Lillian Robinson said...

I'm sorry:( Guess it's time for concentrated industrial-strength prayer! Hang on Jessica!

Anonymous said...

Big hugs! I will be keeping you in my thoughts!

Lillian Robinson said...

You have been tagged! Come over to my 'essays' blog to find out more...

Ann Harrison said...

I'm sorry you got a BFN.

Lagean Ellis said...

Sorry! Chin up! It's not over yet!

Anonymous said...

:(

Sorry.

Historical sites with charmine said...

jessica just have hope,i belive god gives us the best and at his time.