> Country Family Robinson: Just an update

Monday, June 29, 2009

Just an update

I had my last RE appointment with Dr. Bidwell. It was kinda sad in a way - I'm not going to get my bi-weekly peeks at the baby, but on the other hand, Lil Bean is strong enough that he - she - no longer needs the special treatments. I only have a few more days and them I am totally off my meds, and will be on prenatals only. I haven't had any side effects, cramping, or anything, so that is great. Dr did another ultrasound, and showed me that the brain, spine, ribs face, etc are all forming great. He was very pleased with everything. Hopefully this last ultrasound will last me until the BIG one in August/September when we will *hopefully* find out what we are having. I have my first OB/GYN appt this Thursday, so we will see how that goes.

Well, didn't sleep well last night, so I am going to go relax and read a book in bed, then hopefully go to sleep early.

G'night
♥ J & Lil Bean ♥

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yay!

Lillian Robinson said...

I can't wait for that one! I'm glad you're not waiting to find out.

Come over for a swim with Ali and Gracie this week. They will be here until Thursday...