> Country Family Robinson: Cardboard Testimonies @ Xenia Naz, June 7, 2009

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cardboard Testimonies @ Xenia Naz, June 7, 2009

I just found out that the Cardboard Testimonies done at my church last sunday were posted on YouTube. Thought I would share. The first one is by our Pastor, who I had no idea that they had fought the same infertility battle that we did, only for much, much longer. So, I couldn'd see for about 5 minutes from crying....luckily my M-I-L had a tissue. I gotta get some put in my purse! My F-I-L is in the video. He is the really tall one (duh) with a peach colored polo on.

Enjoy.
J

3 comments:

Lillian Robinson said...

I didn't think to tell you... They have a great website and if you give Rita your e-mail address, they will send you newsletters. That's how I found the youtube video.

Historical sites with charmine said...

Hi jessica,it's been a while and the last time i commented i also said a prayer for you,i am DELIGHTED to hear the good news,always trust in god you have nothing to lose.

Ali said...

I have an award waiting for you.
~Ali~