> Country Family Robinson: NT Scan update.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

NT Scan update.

Well, today was my nuchal translucency screening. They use an ultrasound to measure the nuchal fold on the back of the babies neck, the nasal bone, blood flow in the placenta, and baby heartbeat. I got to watch the Lil' Bean dance around for about 20-30 minutes. The Dr. came in later to speak to me. Everything looks good. He wasn't able to see the nasal bone, Lil Bean kept hiding its face. But he didn't think that would be a problem. Heartbeat went down to 161 - which is still in the normal region. They are suppose to provide me with 'Official' results next week, once the blood tests come back also.

I also had to get my finger pricked for a blood sample. Well, it wasn't a prick really, it was a slash!! I didn't watch, but it made a sound like a stapler. IT HURT!!!! Even my fingernail hurt! Not to mention that I had to go back to work and type the rest of the day. You don't relize the amont of keys you hit with your right ring finger until it is hurting! I took the bandaid off when I got home, and it is bruised. It hurts BAD!! I can't wait until it heals. Really cuts down on my typing time and accuracy.

I have some of the pics attached...they aren't as clear as the screens were, but you get the idea.
♥ J & Lil Bean ♥
***btw...number at top - not my social...thanks for asking!***

CUTE LITTLE FEET

FACE-LOOKS KINDA SCARY!


LITTLE HAND WITH 5 LITTLE FINGERS!!!!

1 comments:

Lillian Robinson said...

Just blame it on senility... It's like looking at clouds. At first I saw the cutest little lab puppy, then I looked at a different angle and saw a cute lizardy thing.

But both of them were REALLY CUTE! LOL