> Country Family Robinson: Sorry I've been away....

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sorry I've been away....

I apologize for the lack of blogging recently. I have spent a lot of time on the couch after work - and all weekend. Barely able to even sit up, let alone type on the computer. The morning sickness kicked into high gear last Thursday. Since then, it has been a battle finding things I can eat. I was eating an egg and a glass of milk for breakfast - until Friday morning. Now I can't even stand the smell of them cooking. So I have been making rounds to different cereals to see if any of them go down without making me sick. It is coco puffs tomorrow. Going to try w/milk - if not any good, then may try dry. We will see how it goes. It is quite weird - I can eat at Longhorn - but can't eat at home. Gah! this is crazy. We are having chicken and Mac-N-Cheese tonight - even though the grill just died - and I'm trying to cook 2 chicken breasts in the toaster oven thing! This is one thing that I have been able to eat. Tim just shakes his head.

On another weird food front....I went to Meijer today after work - and they had the candy I wanted. It was 5 for $6 - and it is the big boxes like you got at the movie theater. Sweetarts, Gobstoppers, and Runts.....SQUEE!! Couldn't make up my mind, so I will keep them at my desk. They will last a while. I will be only eating a few pieces at a time - to balance out all the water I am drinking.

Anyway, supper is ready, so I gotta go.

Hope everyone has a great night

♥ J & Lil Bean ♥

5 comments:

Lillian Robinson said...

If you like, stop by and take home a baggie of each kind we have to try. No sense buying a whole box if you can't eat it! We've probably got at least 5 or 6 brands of cereal in the house.

Kelly said...

I'm sorry about your morning sickness. Hopefully it will pass soon!

Mrs. Robinson said...

I hate that you're sick, but it too shall pass! Just think....only 200 or so days until Lil Bean is here!!

Unknown said...

Sorry your not feeling well:) You'll get through this though!

If and when you have time, I tagged you in a new game that's going around over at Lollypops and Lizards! I think you'll love it!

Lola said...

When I was pregnant with my daughter, who is now 16, the only thing I could eat was Burger King hamburgers with catsup and pickles. That was it. If I tried to cook anything at home, no dice.