> Country Family Robinson: Tagged!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Tagged!

Well, I have been tagged by Michelle at Lollypops and Lizards.

Here's the rules!
1) Go to your photo files…Select the 6th photo folder
2) Select the 6th photo in that folder
3) Post that photo along with the story behind it.
4) Then challenge 5 blog friends to do the same!


My picture is of the framed copy of Sequoya's Graduation Announcement I did this year. For those of you that don't know- Sequoya is my cousin - but could pass as my sister. We joke that she is the daughter my mom never had! Very athletic, and just crazy fun to be with. I on the other hand, was just as athletic as her mom, my mom's sister, Aunt Debbie. Needless to say - we suck!!


So, I am tagging:

Stacey - The Skinny Diaries

Ali - Blessed Country Mom

MzzLily- Blahwg

Alicia - YaYa Stuff

Charmine - My Favorites

♥ J & Lil Bean ♥

4 comments:

Lillian Robinson said...

This is harder for me. You don't know how my pics are organized. My folders have folders that have folders... Then I get the the last folder and it only has 5 pictures? We'll see what turns up...

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thank you! I love photo tags and I never get them!

Unknown said...

Awesome job on that!

Christina-Marie Wright said...

I'm still making the rounds from last night's VGNO! What a lovely blog you have, my dear... a nice addition to my reader.

Cheers!