> Country Family Robinson

Friday, June 26, 2009



Time for the Virtural Girls Night Out (VGNO)



Photobucket




Guys are welcome too!

Our hostess for all the fun is Ann at Ann Again...and Again where we do some great blog hopping, make new friends, and just have some great fun.

Time For Ann's Question: Have you met the love of your life? If so, how did you meet?

Well, Hubby and I met in highschool. He was a Senior and I was a Junior. I was actaully stuck on another guy, who I had been crushing on for years. A guy that was like my adopted brother kept trying to hook me up with Tim, but I thought he was just too goofy. When my crush stood me up for my 17th birthday, I gave in and decided to go out on a date with Tim. I mainly did it to get them off my back....but we have been together ever since. The rest of his senior year, then his 3 years in the army while I finished HS and worked for 2 years. He came home from the Army - we got married - and the rest is history!

Jam's Game wasn't up yet, so I dont have her's to add.

Well, I am off to blog hop. Hopefully I will make it. The Finger Prick I got yesterday @ the dr has bruised my finger tip, so typing is a bit slow, and hard. Not to mention my belly is still a bit upset from lunch.


Have a great night!!


♥ J & Lil Bean ♥

14 comments:

robin said...

Saw your pregnancy tracker. Hope you are feeling well... only a few weeks before you can find out the sex of your baby. How exciting!
Happy Friday and happy GNO!

Anonymous said...

Happy VGNO!
What a cute story!

Elizabeth D. said...

What a sweet story! Happy VGNO! I read about your NT, and loved the pix - I have an ultrasound from about that same time period of my munchkin framed in my bedroom. It was my favorite ultrasound, because he looked so tiny and adorable. Hope you're feeling good!

Martha said...

Happy VGNO. Great story!

Lola said...

Stopping by for VGNO!

Hope you have a great weekend.

http://lolasdiner.blogspot.com
http://lolasvictorygarden.blogspot.com
http://firecrotchrocket.blogspot.com

Lagean Ellis said...

It was fate!

Happy VGNO

Ali said...

Awww, I never knew your story, how sweet! =) Isn't it great how things can work out? Happy VGNO!

Lillian Robinson said...

A match made in heaven...

Stacie said...

Happy VGNO! Hope you have a great weekend!

GypsyFox said...

what agr8 story! happy vgno!!

~Sandy~ said...

sweet story! have a wonderful weekend and Happy VGNO :O)

Unknown said...

Happy VGNO!

Mary K Brennan said...

Still making VGNO rounds on Saturday. Hope yours was fun.
Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

What a great story! Happy very late VGNO!