> Country Family Robinson: Is this a craving?

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Is this a craving?

I was just sitting at work, minding my own, and all of a sudden it hit me....I NEED SOME SORT OF SUGAR CANDY!! I would have killed for a Jolly Rancher, SweeTart, or Warhead. Luckily someone in my area had some Laffy Taffy. It didn't hit the spot, but it was close.

Also, I have been sleeping like the DEAD, but yet I am still TIRED!! I didn't think it would hit me so quick. I've been reading the books, and it does say that you are tired during the 1st and 3rd trimester, but sheesh! I guess it is my body's way of telling me to slow down. I tend to have a problem with that - I inherited it from my mom.

Well, it is 8:30 and I am pooped. Tim is in the shower, and then we are going to watch the Mentalist in bed so if I fall asleep it will be ok.

g'night
♥ J & Lil Bean ♥

1 comments:

Lillian Robinson said...

Sounds like a craving to me! Your body is working hard doing amazing things right now. Reward it with plenty of rest.

BTW... We have free child labor if you need help.