> Country Family Robinson: Pregnancy Survey

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pregnancy Survey

I was reading another pregnant blogger MSC from GP and she did a pregnancy survey, so I thought I would do it also.


How far along? 13 1/2 weeks **Sorry had to edit - forgot what week I was on!**
Total weight gain/loss: -5 lbs.
Maternity clothes? They're not a necessity at this point, but I have gotten my friend - Jessica also - all of her Maternity clothes since she is not planning on more babies. I am willing to take anyone elses if they wanna get rid of!!
Stretch marks? One - but don't know if it was from the PCOS 50 lb weight gain. before pregnancy
Sleep: ok, but keep having weird dreams.
Best moment this week: Not been a great week so far - really emotional.
Movement: none really - TMYFYI...would like a little movement in the #2 area!!
Food cravings: french fries - and any food I don't have to cook.
Food aversions (added this!): changes from day to day
Gender: TBD.
Labor Signs: Thank God No!!
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Not being able to eat anything I want due to sickness.
What I am looking forward to: everything!!
Weekly Wisdom: what?
Milestones: loosened my belt another notch! Thank goodness I lost 20 lbs before pg - got plenty of room!!

2 comments:

Lillian Robinson said...

Hmmm... Need some of Grandma's medicine??? LOL

~*Jessica*~ said...

LOL..Tim keeps saying that if I took one helping of Gma's med - I would be all cleared out.