> Country Family Robinson: First Baby-ish Gift from my MIL

Thursday, July 30, 2009

First Baby-ish Gift from my MIL

**Sorry, was going to do this last night, but went to dinner at my parents house with my SIL and Nephew.**

My MIL, Pam (Hubby's Mom) said that she wanted to drop off the gifts she got us when she was on vacation back in June. She said that she kept forgetting to get them to us. Hubby and I were at dinner, and then going to the grocery, so MIL dropped it off at the house. When we got home, we had a little bundle of gifts waiting for us.

Turns out, right next to the resort my MIL was staying at was a 'build a bear' type place, and she had to go and check it out.The bear she made was very cute. It has jeans, tennis shoes, and has a T-shirt that says 'Born to Love Grandma'. MIL said that there is a purple star in with the stuffing that is her 'wish' for the baby. Purple is her favorite color, so that is why she chose it.

I love it. She named it Little Bean, and it even has a birth certificate that has the name on it.

She made the bear a little bracelet that says Little Bean on it.
In the 'cradle' that comes with it - she had added 2 CDs of baby lulibies, a 'Camo' onesie, a Bengal Bib, and a yellow blanket with Winnie the Pooh on it. There was also a Gray long sleeve shirt that said 'Oh Baby' on it for me.


Very cute indeed. I can already tell that this baby is going to be SPOILED!!! As I was looking at everything, I was very squeeful.

I can just imagine how I will be at the babyshower - it is going to be sickening. LOL.

♥ J & Lil Bean ♥

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww!

Lillian Robinson said...

Oh yeah... the baby shower! It won't be long. I told you I'd need that list this year!