> Country Family Robinson: What'cha doin'?

Thursday, March 26, 2009

What'cha doin'?

Ok, so I guess I am not doing very well on this whole blog thing. Sorry! I never have anything to talk about....I live a dull life I guess.

Well, on the TTC front, as you know I had my shot on the 17th. Everything seems to be working the way it should. I had HUGE pain on that Thursday, so hopefully we actually had at least 1 egg release. Now, as long as Tim's little guys know where they are going**, we will hopefully have a little bean. If not, then we will be on to the next cycle.

**There is a joke that Tim says about his 'test' he got. He says that the test only made sure he had lots of strong dudes - not that they could swim straight. He says they could be swimming around in circles for all we know. The things he thinks about. I can only see the little 'Homer Simpson' dudes running into each other and saying 'Doh!**

Anyway, thanks for all the messages I got from the video blog. I promis I will post more, I just gotta get something to talk about, and get to the point that I can do it without editing the video. I'm such a dork when I am on the camara. I will try to do another one this weekend.

Well, talk to you all later
♥ J

1 comments:

Lillian Robinson said...

Tim probably spends all his spare timing thinking up things like that because he knows you think it's cute!