> Country Family Robinson: 03/14/09 Vlog

Sunday, March 15, 2009

03/14/09 Vlog

This is my first official Vlog that I have posted. Sorry for the bad audio - gotta speak louder when I am doing this, and turn off my radio. Anyway, I talk about my recent visit to the Doctor in my fight against PCOS and trying to get pregnant. Also, I talk about the dinner my hubby and I are going to, my obsession with the vlogbrothers, and his Granmother's ring.

Links:
Vlogbrothers: http://www.youtube.com/user/vlogbrothers
My blog: http://countryfamilyrobinson.blogspot.com/ (obviously you have this since you are here)

2 comments:

Ali said...

Fun! Look at you all dressed up! Way to go losing 16 lbs, awesome! I hope you have a great week and everything goes well with your shot and everything, saying a prayer for you! oh, ps, beautiful ring, that is so special =)

Mrs. Robinson said...

I like the hair straight. It's a different look then everything else I've seen. Also, good luck with the baby dance! Jakob and I are crossing our fingers for you.