> Country Family Robinson: Shots...and a horse trailer

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Shots...and a horse trailer

Well, got my HSG shot today at 6 PM. My mom enjoys inflicting pain entirely too much, and my cousin Tessa (who is 4 or 5 I believe-can't remember) watched her give me the shot. Mom told her I was going to cry, but I didn't. But I did get a Bugs Bunny Bandaid :) Anyway, start the clock!! 24 and 36 hours later, we will be baby dancing (I know, TMI, but whatever)
As for the horse trailer part, my parents are trying to sell the horse trailer with living quarters that they had when my brother was in Rodeo. If anyone out there knows anyone who is looking for one, please direct them to the craigslist posting.
If they are interested, I have more pictures that I can show, or they can call Dad and set up a time to come and look at it.
Well, that's it. Going to bed now.
♥ J

1 comments:

Lillian Robinson said...

Dance 'til your feet get sore!