> Country Family Robinson: Welcome to my new home!!!!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Welcome to my new home!!!!

OK, well, I have started it. I finally have a place to post all the crazy things going on in our life, and the crazy things that go running around my head on a daily basis. I will be talking about many random things during my rants on here but mostly it will be about our struggle with PCOS and our desire to have a family. Some blogs will be written, but I will also include some video blogs when I get the chance - which are very entertaining!!

Stay tuned!!

2 comments:

Ali said...

Hello my country friend! Welcome to the world of blogging, I hope you enjoy it! I didn't really know that you had PCOS & infertility problems until recently, I hope you will have a sweet bundle of joy someday. I will be praying for you! There are many many mommies out there in blog world that have the same sort of struggles, one of my blog friends, Yaya, has been trying to start a family and they are now in the adoption process. Check out her blog sometime, it may be inspiring, but if anything she is quite entertaining! =)

Lillian Robinson said...

Nice name! Seems kinda obvious:) I'm looking so forward to your entertaining video blogs! Try not to confuse us too much with the medical stuff.