> Country Family Robinson: Dr. Appt Update

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dr. Appt Update

Ok, so I had my Dr. appt today. Probed Pictures, Images and PhotosThis was only day 11, so it wasn't enough days to really count for anything. They basically wanted to check and make sure the extra 2 days of clomid didn't do anything crazy. So, everything looks good so far, but I have to go back on Saturday morning at 9:15am to be probed again. So far so good.




dancing smiley Pictures, Images and PhotosAlso...VERY GOOD NEWS!! I finally got to talk to the billing lady from the office about insurance. She decided to start sending in all the ultrasounds to insurance, and is working to get me my $402 back!!!! WHOO-HOOOO!! That means no more $134 visits!! This takes a big weight off our shoulders now. It is expensive enough to buy the meds, shots, and tests - but to take the visits off is great.



So, anyway, that is it on the BabyFront. Today was my last day at my nice quiet cube on the first floor. It was full of visits from nearly everyone I come in contact with on that floor, and even people that I haven't spoken with in a while. They were all wishing me luck, and were saying that they were sad to see me go. I took comfort in that, at least people are not glad to see me go. I start tomorrow morning in the Call Center at my not-so quiet partial desk/cube thing. Tomorrow I am going to go in early to unpack. Only had enough time to pack up today and move the stuff down. I still have to move my chair. They were moving my computer tonight. I will try to snap a pic so everyone can see what I mean.



Please keep Tim and I in your prayers for this cycle, and send some extra prayers my way while I deal with the transition at work.


Thanks!


p.s. ok, ok, ok, enough with the text messages, Myspace/Facebook comments - I will try to sit down and do a video blog this weekend, get it edited, and posted. Sheesh!! pushy much ♥ J

1 comments:

Lillian Robinson said...

hahahaha! Love the 'probe' smiley! Somehow that's not the way I pictured it...

Hope things went well at work today.