> Country Family Robinson: Baby loves and worries....

Friday, October 2, 2009

Baby loves and worries....

Well, recently had my Dr. Appt - I am measuring 28 CM at 25 weeks. Dr was very happy with everything, and the heartbeat was strong. Well, the last few days, Brady (aka little bean) hasn't been kicking like he was. So this, of course, had me worried. I know babies have their slow days, but I just can't help but to worry. -

~~Back Story: My Aunt lost her son at 38 weeks. She went in to see if she could be induced (her 4th baby) and was having less than normal movements. the went to check the heartbeat, and it was gone. I went to the hospital with my mom, aunts, uncles, and grandparents to be with her. That was one of the worst days of my life. Holding the beautiful little baby that will never be with us again. My Aunt was one of those mothers that followed everything to the letter. No caffeine (even chocolate) little sugar, - all the stuff that they say you should, and shouldn't do - she was on top of it, and still lost her little one. We had a funeral and a burial for the little angel, and still think of him as part of the family. Our family angel that looks over us every day.

So, for that reason, I get a little worried when I don't have any movement. I went from having the jumpy belly - where you could actually see my belly moving, to next to nothing, but maybe a kick every5 hours. I am sure the kicks will get more and more the farther along I get, but that will be fine. Brady has kept me up at night with the kicks, but it is alright. Every kick reminds me to be thankful.

Anyway, Brady has picked up in the movement area, so hopefully he will keep it up. I am trying not to worry, but it is hard sometimes.

Well, the registries are done- at least as done as I am going to get them. I am sure I didn't register for everything I needed, but with all the experienced mommies out there, I am sure they will have me covered. Two of the people I work with have brought me their baby boy clothes - total of 5 trash bags full. Once of the babies was born in April, and the other was born in October. The April baby was bigger, while the October was small, so I have a nice mixture of clothes to separate. I need to wash and separate all the clothes, but have no dresser to put them away, so I am waiting on that. Killing me, but I am trying.

In closing - since I haven't posted a pic in a while, I thought I should. This was at 25 weeks, and after a big dinner at the Lodge. I stuffed myself, and it was good. So Brady was at his limits, and was not a happy camper to share the room in there with my full belly.
Well, I'm pooped, and going to go to bed soon. Tim has a Flag Football Game in the morning, and a house warming party later that day. So we will be busy.
G'Night
♥ J & Brady ♥

2 comments:

Lillian Robinson said...

I didn't know about your aunt. So sorry. Don't blame you for worrying. That would definitely leave a lasting impression.

Pretty soon Brady will be here and you can relax. (Yeah, right.)

Anonymous said...

Omg I'm so happy to share this!!! I've been thinking I've lost my mind and it was some mental case. I myself had my tubes tied after my 3rd child. I have a condition that makes having babies so hard on my body. About 6 months ago I too would feel something like "kicks" of course I thought I was out right crazy. I never spoke to anyone about what was going through. How could I? They'd think I was nuts!!! Well my periods have been getting so bad that I reached out to my best friend who also had the operation to see if she had experienced any symptoms with her periods since! Of course we were in the same boat. I broke down and told her I almost felt at times I was pregnant I felt so crazy just typing this out to her. I was beyond nervous she would think it was a nut case. To my surprise she also had similar symptoms. We both are researching what this could be. That's when I came across this website on Google of dr Itua Herbal Center. While scrolling through these comments I stumbled upon how he treated HIV/HHerpes also helped a woman to get pregnant with his herbal medicines. When I read what he had been going through I just broke down and cried for the longest time. Finally I got a help that I ever wanted I and my friend purchase Dr Itua herbal medicines and we both used it which was really effective it cure my cramp issues so I will recommend anyone going through some health issue to contact Dr Itua Herbal Center on E-Mail : drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats-App +2348149277967 He cure HIV/Aids, Herpes, Cancers, And other stubborn disease make sure someone here talk to someone about this who is going through the same thing as us. Ty for sharing. I now know we're not alone!!!